1. Asmara is the Capita1 of Eritrea.
2. Great barrier, the reef is present in Australia.
3. Allan Octavian Hume was a member of civil services who established the Congress Party.
4. Robin Williams was a comedian who committed suicide.
5. “Successive” synonym “Consecutive”.
6. “Latent” antonym “Obvious”.
9. SAARC members countries 8
10. UN assembly with the power of all states General Assembly.
11. 20 lions eat 500 kg of meat in one week. How many days for 200 kg meat for 14 lions: 4 days
12. Pakistan national tree: DEODAR CEDER.
13. Pakistan notional fish: Mahseer.
14. Pakistan is in which biogeographic region: Oriental.
15. A brief history of time book author Stephen Hawking.
16. Who forced Nazirn-Ud-Din to step down PM Ghulam Muhammad.
17. Operating system in computer control
18. Stone wart: Chara.
19. There is no place like? Home
20. Red line under word show: Spelling mistake
21. Which vitamin is produced in the skin when exposed to the sun: Vitamin D
22. Blood bank and Graveyard of red blood cells: Spleen
23. Correct spelling: Affidavit
24. Area of Balochistan without Black BEAR: Kohistan
25. Complete the Series 2,7,14,23,….. 47? 34
26. Preen gland is present in Birds
27. Coaxalal glands: spider
28. Median eye: Reptilian
29. Pollination by Birds called: Ornithophily
30. Absence of zoospores and perfect stage fungi: Deuteromycetes
31. Cell cycle enzyme: CdC2 Kinase
33. Regulating enzyme of glycolysis and Krebs cycle: Phosphofructokinase
33. Cyclin effect which enzyme in the cell cycle: Protein Kinase
34. Cancer cells differ from normal cells cancer cells are less specialized than normal cells
35. Radiation produce which disease: Leukemia
36. Squid eye differs from the mammalian eye? cephalopod eye
37. Flowering plant flourishing period: Cretaceous period
38. Fruit of Fabaceae: Legume
39. Fish is close relative to tetrapods
40. TMAO (Trimethylamine N-oxide) is produced by which animal Sharks
41. Which plant is a MOSS: POLYTRICHUM
42. Gymnosperm xylem does not contain: Vessels
43. Perianth: similar Calyx and corolla
44. Accurate pairing during protein synthesis: CODON ANTI CODON
45. Recombinant-DNA (rDNA) was invented largely through the work of Herbert W. Boyer, Stanley N. Cohen, and Paul Berg
46. Mutation term coined by Hugo de Vries
47. SILWAILKI was first used by?
48. Fecundity high In which vertebrate? Ocean sunfish
49. At the end of the cell cycle cyclin level decrease because of? MPF enzyme
50. Seedless vascular plants: Pteridophytes
51. Biome which shortest growing season: Taiga
52. Water currents in Sponge produced by which cells Choanocytes
53. Age of Fishes: Devonian
54. The Study of Instinct/Author Nikolaas Tinbergen
55. Locomotion In Flot worms and Gastro Mullscullans Pedal
56. Hair, nails, and hoofs are derivatives of Keratin
57. Which components did not pass through the cell membrane? Glucose
58. Antigen A and B are not protein in nature. What are they?
59. Species separated by a geographical barrier. Allopatric
60. Protecting and nourishing cells or nervous stem: Glial cells
61. Protection and wise use of resources: Sustainable Management
62. Cell divide but remain attached together to give rise multicellularity: Colonial hypothesis
63. Milk releasing hormone? Oxytocin
64. Red book provides information about Endangered species
65. Underground compact short and with conical disc stem: Corum
66. Water vascular system of starfish do not Function: storage of Gametes
67. Shell in funnel som in which mollusks: Cephalopods
68. Physical contact relation in animals: Tactile communication
69. Sulphur containing amino acids Methionine-Cysteine
70. Sex-linked traits in man controlled by the X chromosome
71. Bacterial cell wall has: Murein + glucosamine + amino acids
72. Not a function of Liver Regulating blood sugar level
73. SER function: Detoxification + Lipid synthesis
74. Not a submerged hydrophytes: Wolffia
75. Not a form of lichen Typhella
76. Silk producing animals Bombax + spiders
77. The root cause of all environmental problems Overpopulation
78. Main cause of Aquatic body’s species lost? Eutrophication
79. Highly evolved anthropoids?
80. Chloragogen tissue in earthworm function in the production and storage of glycogen
81. Homeostasis term coined by Walter Bradford Cannon
82. Pigments in blood cells of Molluscs: Haemocyanin
83. One genic system never employed on Neurospora
84. Anterior depression on chick embryo: Hensen’s node
85. Somatic hyphae send slender branches in host: haustoria
86. Statocysts in mollusks function: Georeceptors
87. Greenhouse effect is basically due to C02, CH4, N02, CFC’s only
88. Intake of foreign DNA from surrounding in bacterial: Transformation
89. Wood is the main raw material used for making: Paper
90. Toxin produce their effect on cellular level mainly by?
91. Alpha and Beta form of glucose in ring form are because of?
92 .C4 CYCLE STUDIED BY Hatch and Slack
93. A way for showing the relation of floral parts to the floral axis and to themselves: Floral diagram
94. Darwinian theory population genetics: Modem synthesis
95. Agar-agar is obtained by: Gelidium
96. Secondary wall is present: Inside primary wall