To activate and use a Paytm Wallet Transit Card, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the Paytm app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and create a Paytm account if you don’t already have one.
- Tap on the “Transit Card” icon in the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Transit Card. This may involve entering your personal and card information, as well as uploading a photo of your Transit Card.
- Once your Transit Card is activated, you can use it to pay for fares on public transportation systems that accept Paytm.
To use your Transit Card, simply tap it on the card reader at the fare gate or on the bus or train. The fare will be automatically deducted from your Transit Card balance. You can check your Transit Card balance and transaction history in the Paytm app.
It’s important to note that Paytm Transit Cards are currently only available in certain cities in India. Check with Paytm to see if the Transit Card is available in your area.