This is possible with the help of a user-friendly and strong image watermark-removing programme such as HitPaw Watermark Remover. It is the most powerful and effective watermark remover for removing watermarks from photos. In addition to photos, HitPaw Watermark Remover can remove video watermarks in a matter of seconds.
So, let us quickly go over how to remove watermarks from jpg and jpeg photographs using the procedures below:
- Install the most recent version of HitPaw Watermark Remover on your computer. It could be a PC running Windows or a Mac.
- Then run the application and select the “Remove Image Watermark” module.
- In the following step, utilise the “Choose File” button or the classic file drag & drop method to add the first jpg or jpeg image with a watermark.
- Once the image has been uploaded, you must choose the region of the image with the watermark and then choose “Remove Mode” from the three options:
- Filling Texture Repair Filling Texture Repair
- Finally, simply click the “Remove Now” button and wait a few seconds.
- Following that, your image will be processed and the watermark will be removed.
- The watermark-free image can then be exported, and the process can be repeated with the remaining jpg/jpeg images.