Without a doubt, yeah!!! With the help of a data recovery programme such as 4DDiG Data Recovery, you may effortlessly restore deleted data from a formatted hard disc. It is a powerful, dependable, fast, and easy-to-use tool for instantly recovering all types of lost/deleted information from HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, and memory card. This sophisticated tool can be used on both Windows and Mac computers for this purpose.
Because you wish to recover data from a formatted hard disc, let me walk you through the methods below:
- Launch 4DDiG Data Recovery on your PC after installing the most recent version.
- If your hard drive is internal, simply place your mouse over any of the partitions and click on “Scan”.
- If the hard disc is external, connect it to your PC first, then hover your cursor over it and select “Scan.”
- Following that, a quick scan of the specified hard disc drive will be done, with scan results listing all recoverable files.
- Once the scan is complete, you must locate and choose the files to be restored before pressing the “Recover” button.
- Following that, your files will be processed and restored to the specified storage place.