TranscribeMe

Tips and Reminders

Is the below statement True or False? Type True or False in the box below.

Answer: False   (Type False in the box)

Explanation:

The sentence is false because according to Style Guide:

Never paste into the WorkHub​from an external text-processing document. ​​All work must be completed online on our WorkHub. If pasting from a website, first paste into your browser’s search or address bar to strip formatting, then copy-paste from there into the Hub.

36 thoughts on “It is fine to copy text from Word or from a website and paste it directly into the WorkHub. | TranscribeMe”

1. I tһink this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reaԀing your article. But want to remarқ оn few general tһings, The web ѕite style is perfect, the аrticⅼes is really great : D.
    Good jοb, cheeгs

2. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for aweblog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal.I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant clearconcept

3. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.

4. A person essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Magnificent job!

5. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

6. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

7. Does anyone know whether I can purchase Just Delta 8 Cartridges (justdeltastore.com) from Tasty Vapor Mix Team, 1022 22nd Ave Suite 110, Oakland, CA, 94606?

8. It is perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.I have learn this submit and if I could I desire to counsel you some fascinating issues or suggestions.Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.I want to read more things approximately it!

9. Occasionally when you are first staring out, Technology can truly feel aggravating, yet do not allow that stop you. Despite the fact that there is none magic formula that will allow you to reach every goal by merely swing your magic stick, if you put in the work and use some fundamental and basic concepts all your objectives will certainly be obtainable. You have additionally got a wonderful quantity of resources that can help you as well as a amazing location to start is with Our Technology Site. You can additionally find help by seeing Our Technology Site.

10. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly alot often inside case you shield this increase.

11. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thank you!

12. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.