Are you want to Know How to remove one or all auto-complete text entries in Chrome? if your answer is yes, then you’re in right place. In this short post, I will show you a very easy trick. By using this trick you know how to remove one or all auto-complete text entries in Chrome.
Linux and Windows
Let you know how you solve this problem in Linux and Windows, here is the step by step guide:
- First of all, Highlight or select the item in the dropdown list (using the arrow keys, or your mouse cursor).
- On your keyboard, press delete
- Notice that in certain situations, such as when the autocomplete is in the address bar (URL) area, you can need to click shift+delete.
- The first step in Mac, Start typing in chrome so that the unwanted auto-complete URL comes up.
- Use Forward delete: is included in the macOS keyboard shortcut.
- Shift+Delete ⌦
- Using Fn+ “backspace” to type the necessary tabs for keyboards without a dedicated forward delete key. Your keyboard label can differ:
Try this, If it still doesn’t work:
By using these steps you can easily find out How to remove or all auto-complete text entries in Chrome? if you are facing any issues to solve this problem simply ask me in the comment section I solve your problem in the comment section.