GoTranscript is an amazing website to earn by transcribing the audios/videos. THEY WILL PAY YOU COMPETITIVE RATES FOR ONLINE TRANSCRIPTION JOBS.
You can earn:
- Up To $0.60 Per audio or video minute
- $150 Average earnings per month
- $1215 Top monthly earnings
GoTranscript is a thriving web-based transcription and translation company. They’re always looking to fill open freelance transcription jobs so that can grow their team and keep pace with customer orders. If you’re a skilled transcriptionist who takes pride in your work, and you want to make a difference in the world, they want you…!
Requirements & Features:
- All you need is a computer and an internet connection
- Receive weekly payouts via PayPal for all of your work completed.
- Work as much or as little as you want, whenever you want.
- A fantastic support team resolves issues promptly.
- Freely choose which jobs to work on.
- Receive regular feedback and learn from the rest of the team.
- Transcribe a police investigation one day and book research the next.
- They have a steady stream of projects waiting for you.
- They get new transcribing jobs every day. You’ll always have something to work on.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE GO TO THEIR WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE:
- Go to their official website “https://gotranscript.com/“
- Scroll the home page down to the bottom and click on “Work” which is in the “For transcriptionist” category.
- Now click on “Apply Now” and select your language.
- Attempt the MCQs test by reading and following the guidelines. You must pass this test with a 100% score.
- Now click on “Confirm”.
- The audio test will come. Now download this audio file.
- Make a free account at ‘otter.ai“. Upload your audio to this. It will transcribe this audio into text automatically for FREE.
- Correct some mistakes by playing the audio. After finalizing click on done.
- Export this text. It will be exported in the form of a Notepad.
- Now copy this text and paste it into the GoTranscript audio section.
- Use the “Grammarly” extension and remove some major mistakes.
- Label it with “Speaker” tags.
- Take your time and implement all the guidelines carefully.
- After finalizing, Click on “Send it for review”.